- Some of the good things in Qlikview are
- Extension objects for third party visualization. http://www.qlikblog.at/2848/qlikview-extension-tutorial-basic-concept
- Column level data reduction based on users login (in QlikView we have Section Access)
- Does not support connectivity with XML data sources.
- QlikView can manage much more complex calculations. You soon hit the limit for what Tableau can do.
- QlikView has their own data file for storage (QVD), which compresses data as 10 times of the original size. There is no equivalent to QVD in Tableau
- Because Tableau doesn’t have a QVD equivalent, you’re limited by the DBMS in terms of response times.
In this blog i will discuss Network Address Translation how it work and why we needed.
In IPv4 we have approximately 4 billions IP address but we also have 7 billions people leaving in the planet and also each of 7 billion people may want to use multiple devices to access the internet.So we have problem in our hand.
There are two way to overcome to this problem either Implement Network Address Translation or Implement IP6. Continue reading
Internet Protocol address are basically two types public ip and private ip.In the layman point of view “A public IP address is assigned to every computer that connects to the internet, while private IP address are used to distinguish between computers on the same local area network(LAN).”
User has no control over the IP address (public) that is assigned to the computer. The public IP address is assigned to the computer by the Internet Service Provider as soon as the computer is connected to the Internet gateway.
A public IP address can be either static or dynamic. A static public IP address does not change and is used primarily for hosting web pages or services on the Internet. On the other hand, a dynamic public IP address is chosen from a pool of available addresses and changes each time one connects to the Internet. Continue reading
Simple steps for adding Google map:-
Step-1 Search the desired location in google map.
Step-2 Click on settings right-bottom –> Click on Share and embed map
Step-3 Copy the iframe tag add to the web page.